A Day in the Life...

Thursday, June 23, 2005

What the...

Today, I chose to write in the always boring, and always annoying courier. I have to type my Education research paper in this font, and while it is alot larger than Times New Roman, it is very gross to me. Oh well. Life sucks sometimes.
So, alot has happened since I last posted. I typed 8 pages of my research paper in 2 hours...woo hoo. I wanted to go out of town this weekend to visit Bobby's South Georgia family, but there was a death in the family. We found out about it yesterday, on my 3 year anniversary, which really put a damper on the evening.
Bobby's uncle Jimbo died on June 22 in the morning. I had never met him, but I felt like crying when I heard how he died. I don't want to talk about it, k? He left behind a 15 year old son, Bobby's cousin Dillon, and a wife, Bobby's Aunt Kathy. I am not sure if I am going down there this weekend or not. His great-grandfather is turning 93...pretty impressive.
OK, so now I'll tell you about my very interesting 3 year anniversary. First, I busted my butt in Atlanta traffic to get to Roswell Road. Of course, there was traffic- while there had failed to be traffic on that road EVER. So annoying...I felt like something out of Office Space. Here's our order of events:
1. 30 minute massages at Natural Body. I was pretty sore afterwards...kinda defeats the purpose of being relaxed.
2. Drove to see Joe's new rims...yea, I know...what the?
3. Went to Bobby's to get changed into my sexy dinner outfit. The shirt fit great, and it looked great.
4. At at Longhorns. My Flo's Filet was, of course, not cooked right. I don't like my meat still actively bleeding.
5. Opened presents. He got me a very classy whitegold diamond studded dragonfly necklace. Kinda thinking it was going to be something else...
6. I forget what happened next.... :-

ALRIGHT, SO THIS POST WAS MEGA BORING. GET OVER IT. Some guy at the Sprint store offered me 5 dollars to use my copy of Napoleon Dynamite to illegaly copy at his house. I said heck no, go get your own dang copy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Jenna Stegin's Facebook profile