A Day in the Life...

Sunday, June 26, 2005

Silly dog


As you can see here, my friend, Sadie, and I have a love/annoy, not hate, relationship. That is my boyfriend's 78 pound American bulldog. It's half mine, so I have to love it...as pictured here. Let's just list the reasons she's so annoying to me...
1. She snores louder than God
2. She sheds everywhere...white fur, and yes, I wear alot of black clothing
3. She has dog acne...well where her fang dig into her droopy lips...and she bleeds...
4. She gets her period...it's disgusting
5. She runs into you when you are walking...I guess her brain can't figure out there's something there
6. She snores really loud when she's begging for food
7. She acts like she doesn't know you're calling her name when she runs outside...but as soon as Bobby calls her, she comes....very annoying
8. She whines forever when Bobby puts her in her crate at night when we're going to sleep
9. She drools...yes, drools...a lot!
10. Bobby loves her...and so do I!
Ok, so I guess you probably think I'm a dog-hater of some sort. I'm not, I swear. I love Sadie, it's just she gets annoying. I went to walk her today because Bobby's still out of town, and I was surprised to see a stupid spikey black collar thing on her neck. I guess Matt did it. My first impression wasn't fear...it was humor. She looked so stupid! As I began my walk, Elke decided to run ahead...Sadie tried to take off pulling me with her. I ended up locking Elke in the garage because she's not leash-trained. Sadie and I had a nice long walk. Bobby called and informed me that he's visiting his uncle's house tonight in Macon. That's where he met some other chick, named Jenny, last summer. They had a thing. He won't admit it to me, but Kelcy (his sister) and Jesse (his cousin) told me about it. It makes me want to cry when I think about it... Good thing his phone will work. I miss him so much, and he hasn't said that he's missed me once. I wish he would...
I have two days left of my Education class. That's nice. I continue to get B's on my art portfolios...I'm kinda depressed about that. I'm turning into one of those whiney fools who complain about B's...I never used to be like that...what's happening?
I am sad because Callie's going out of town soon, and she'll be gone a really long time. We haven't hung out too much because I'm in school and her and Megan have been hanging out alot. Lately, me, Cal, and Megs have been having get-togethers at Callie's and it's been sooo much fun. Katherine, you better come next time! The pool party was by far the most fun time...Megan, I loved the veggie burgers...and the year old English muffins...
Blech, this is an ugly color. Ok, I'm finished babbling. I'm going to go take a shower and relax before school tomorrow. Chao.

1 Comments:

At 8:38 PM, Blogger kat said...

dogs get they're period, it never occured to me and I think I threw up in my mouth a little bit.

Yeah im really upset ive been missing callie's get togethers. I hope there are more to come.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Jenna Stegin's Facebook profile