A Day in the Life...

Sunday, April 23, 2006

And a new week begins...


Well, it's 1:17 AM and a new week has officially begun. This weekend was alright...alot of paint and alot of laughs...good times. This week will be fun- I don't have class on Wednesday- so Bobby and I may head over to Six Flags to ride Goliath and break my fear of roller coasters...it's childish really, but I need to not be afraid of them! The condo is inching alot it seems...the walls are eating up the paint and there is always something else to do...I guess that's what you get for buying a shit-hole to being with. Oh well. Callie made a new layout for me on my myspace.com account and it's lovely. I really wish I knew how to do all of that. I decided that I am going to make Bobby and myspace.com account...he'll never get on it, but I figure that I'll do him the favor and get him on the boat of technological advances...since he had no Blogger, no Facebook, and no Myspace...what a loser, huh? Anyways I have nothing else exciting to report except that next weekend I have to write my Poli Sci 211 paper on Friday night (hopefully I'll have some of it done before that) and my HIS215 paper on Saturday night (outlining that one on Friday after writing my Poli Sci 211 paper) and then making/practicing my presentation on Sunday afternoon and hopefully relaxing a bit with my Bobby...

Okay, well I need to hit the sack, fo real...

2 Comments:

At 5:16 PM, Blogger kat said...

ugh i hate this picture of me. alot.

i'm getting really excited about my apartment I just bought my couch!

 
At 4:31 AM, Blogger cal cal said...

Haha great picture! What are you talkin' bout linda? that was fun!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Jenna Stegin's Facebook profile