A Day in the Life...

Monday, April 10, 2006

OKAY HERE'S THE UPDATE

Alright girls, calm down, here's the update. I know, I've been behind on the posts, but here's a new one. Last week was really short...I went home on Thursday night to walk/feed the pets because my parents were out of town. Nothing else exciting happened, except I got to talk to my sister for the first time in 7 months...which was interesting and good at the same time. I got my Poli Sci 211 midterm back and I got a 91...which was excellent, and I got a check plus on my History 215 think piece, which was great also. I have a presentation on Wednesday over a Research Design Project, which I'm nervous about because I hate giving presentations...but my professor thought it would ease the tension by telling me that my senior seminar presentation is about 20 minutes...great. Well Sunday I went to church with my mom and Dinkey, so that was nice...it was Palm Sunday so I saved all of the palms and gave them to May...she loved them. Is that sacrilegious? Oh well. I just have to get through today, tomorrow, and Wednesday early afternoon and then I'm free! Over the break, however, I have to finish a book and do some research...yuck. Hopefully I'll get to see some people. Alright well this was a boring post, I appologize. The condo is coming along, so that's nice. I can't wait to show it to you all!

1 Comments:

At 5:27 PM, Blogger kat said...

that sounds pleasant. and a break, even better! Yeah i saw that pantry thing online, it does look cute. I'm supposed to finalize my plans for that apartment if I want it on Thursday so hopefully everything will work out.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Jenna Stegin's Facebook profile