A Day in the Life...

Monday, February 27, 2006

Greetings, Earthlings...

Hello all. Well, today has been a terrible Monday. Just pretty dang boring. People around Agnes have just been testy and not very friendly...yes, everybody. I am not sure why...maybe because midterms are quickly approaching, but it makes me want to leave campus for a long while and not come back. It's funny how things are really good for a while, then all of a sudden, bam, people are rude and mean again...liars too may I add...well, enough ranting...

This Saturday night we had our Sophomore Family Weekend and I got my Agnes ring...it's pretty. It looks alot better in real life...I promise! Anyways, besides that, this weekend was pretty dull. I hung around the house most of the time and slept in real late with Bobby...it was nice to just relax though. The gang at Agnes went to a Champagne party at Phi Tau...only it wasn't Champagne...cheap stuff apparently, so people were feeling extra bad...but, I'm glad they had a good time, and I wish I could have gone! BUT, there will be other times, I am sure. Today was dull as I mentioned earlier. Tomorrow morning I am heading to the dentist to get my bite guard readjusted...and it needs it because it's making me gag. Gross. I get my Physics test back tomorrow, so we'll see how I did. Wednesday hopefully I'll get to leave freakin' campus and see my Bobby! BUT, I have to take a film quiz in Poli Sci and do a history presentation before that can happen...bleck. Thursday I will devote to making history notecards and preparing for the midterm I nearly forgot about that is on Friday. Who knows what's going on this weekend, but I know I have to read...unfortunately and edit my English paper. Hopefully something fun will be going on (mmm Callie?). Well, we still haven't heard about the condo...and yes, I am aware that everybody is sick of hearing about it...but whatever, I don't care...I'm too excited and anxious about it. I just want it!! Ahh. Well, I can't wait for Spring Break...lots of seeing my buddy Callie and my child, Lily. I can't wait. Hopefully some fun times await.

Well, I haven't seen Katherine in a year and a half about, hah, so hopefully we'll see each other soon (K, call me!)...it's the end of February...just dragging and just a dull time of the year...blahhhhh. Ciao.

1 Comments:

At 1:24 PM, Blogger cal cal said...

I'll be out of town this weekend idiot. Make your own damn fun.

Hehehe...i'll be buying your shirt in ny though, and of course i'll miss you!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Jenna Stegin's Facebook profile