A Day in the Life...

Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Raining on my parade...

Well, it's 5:52 on Wednesday afternoon, and it's raining, of course...perfect weather and conditions for bad news, right? Well, my mom just called me and said the broker isn't taking our first offer on the condo...he wants $2,300 more than what we offered. I'm very upset. We're going to put in another offer of about $1,000 more but that's still $1,300 less than what he wants...I really hope he accepts it. I really want this place. I've been so excited about it, and now this is really bad. I just want to lay in bed and eat chocolate...lots of chocolate. I feel like I've just been dumped...I really really hope it works out. Please hope for me and think about it, and I guess if you're religious, pray! If he doesn't take it...I'll be a wreck.

Well, I hope your Wednesday is better than mine...

1 Comments:

At 4:41 AM, Blogger cal cal said...

I'm sure things will work out!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Jenna Stegin's Facebook profile