A Day in the Life...

Monday, February 06, 2006

I think I will take German.


So this is a lovely picture from this weekend. That's Jeff and Hannah...rugby friends. On Friday night, I went out to eat with Joe, Bobby, and Katie at Olive Garden...it was so yummy and it was fun to go out with friends. I got a mushroom and artichoke pizza and unlimited breaksticks (I avoided those) and salad...yummy. Ohhhh and I can't forget...spinach artichoke dip. Mmmm, I'm getting hungry...again... Anyways, on Saturday AM Bobby had to work, so that sucked, but I had fun on Saturday night with my two girlies Heather and Hannah at the Ga Tech Rugby house party (aka IHOR)...which is in a sketchy loft off of Northside Dr...but it was alot of fun. There were so many people there that it was nice. We finally left around 3 A.M. and naturally ate Taco Bell...don't even ask, of course I ate a Crunch-wrap Supreme! Then, I passed out. Sunday was fun too, after getting in a huge fight with Bob. I love him so much and we worked everything out so, phew. We watched the Superbowl at Zack's house and had a mini-party with Sue and the rest of the Gersh family. I tracked my geneology there too...my family, the Stegins, have only been in the U.S. since 1860...that's not even 150 years! We were originally spelling our last name as Stiegen, which is the German verb for "to climb." Hmm, interesting. But it was nice to find out about my roots...which came from Hanover, Germany and Saxony, Germany. I think I will take German 101 in the Fall...make my Grandma Jean happy...

Anyways, I must finish this paper that's due tomorrow...bleck. This week will suck until the Aquarium with my man on Friday. Ciao.

1 Comments:

At 4:51 PM, Blogger kat said...

I'm taking german this summer! I have to take a language and my roommate told me it was easy. So you'll have to help me if I suck at it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Jenna Stegin's Facebook profile