A Day in the Life...

Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Hellllooooooo

So, I appologize for the extremely pathetic blog entry that was before this one.

I think that I have finally recovered from jet-lag seeing as today I was able to sleep in past 9 AM...when usually I wake up at between 6:30 and 7:00 AM.

This last weekend was fun. I saw Callie and Shane's new house, which is so cute. Bobby and I got them beer mugs so hopefully those'll come in handy during their parties...hah.

I am only taking 15 hrs this semester, so that should be less stressful. Bobby wants to go to FLA to go to BMW school to be a technician there because they start out making 70,000/yr, but I don't want him to go without me. I hope he wouldn't, but I guess we'll see. I can't do a long distance relationship no matter how long I've been with him...and he knows that.

Well, today I am going to run a bunch of errands. Post office, tanning bed, perhaps my nails, and then homework. Bleck.

Post one.

2 Comments:

At 3:46 PM, Blogger kat said...

you should move to florida. that would be fun, for the first few months. haha.

70000 a year sounds pretty sweet, not gonna lie.

 
At 3:53 PM, Blogger Jenna Bean said...

Hah I know...hopefully I will go with him...if he wants me to

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Jenna Stegin's Facebook profile