A Day in the Life...

Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Drawing to a close...

Well, this semester is drawing to a close, thankfully. I am going to try and take 2 finals tomorrow, and then one on Tuesday...but, I still have to turn in a bunch of stuff for Ireland. I am bad about remembering that kind of stuff. I got my ticket today for Ireland, and it was $700 on Delta...seems kinda of cheap? A ticket to Cali was like $500, oh well, I'm not complaining...cheap is good. I'm soo excited! Megan--don't worry, I will be sure to send you many postcards and e-mails to document Ireland!

So today, was blah. Bobby and I woke up around 12:30 because we were so dead from studying/work/school, etc. Then, he helped me go over history notecards/essays. Zack came over and we hung out/watched Goodfellas/ate Los Arcos...yummm! I heart Zack! I also got tips from Sue about what beer to drink in Ireland...anything Belgian, and of course, drink Guiness! (Megan, I will try and smuggle some Guiness back for you hah).

Well, nothing too fun is planned so far. Nicole is having people over on Sunday night, so hopefully Bobby and I will be back from South Georgia in time for that. I have to study on Monday and Bobby has work Monday AM, so we won't be able to stay out too late. (Callie, is Shane working on Monday?) But, after Tuesday AM at 12 P.M., I will be a free woman, until December 29th. So people, please call me this break. Seriously! (That means you--Callie, Megan, Kat, Nicole...and whoever is reading this)...we MUST have fun after these horrible exams! AND, I miss all of you! AND, mark it on your calendar for June that I will be having a margarita party in my new apartment!! Ugh, that is the only thing getting me through this shitty year so far...

So, it's unfortunate, but I am upset that I will be missing alot when I am in Ireland: i.e.- New Years with my man, Josh's Party (sorry J...), Bridal Show (Cal, we can take a trip to N.C. to check out those dresses at that shop...Spring Break?), New Years with my family, etc.

Well, it's 10:41 Wednesday night, and I am going to sleep. I have 2 finals tomorrow. Wish me luck!

1 Comments:

At 5:45 AM, Blogger cal cal said...

Yes Shane is working Monday. He always works mon-fri and sometimes saturday.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Jenna Stegin's Facebook profile