A Day in the Life...

Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Tired

Today was a fabulous day. Dr. Watson never showed up for class, so I had time to take a nap! I watched the Real World Austin Reunion, and boy was it tense. I can't believe Melinda and Danny are engaged! They just met...oh well. Bobby says it'll never last.

I am feeling the end of the semester blues. Roommate and I have been watching too much TV and just procrastinating, but it's alot of fun. We may end up moving to another dorm building next semester, but that is still not certain.

I want to go home. I miss my kitten and my dog and KC. I miss my family. Bobby is coming to Savannah with me this weekend to meet most of my family for the first time. We've been together for 3.5 years and he's never met half of my family. Wierd. I just hesitated typing "3.5" because I didn't know if that was right...that's a damn long time. I hope it lasts, I love him so much.

I'm excited about the holidays coming up. I love Christmas.

3 Comments:

At 11:43 AM, Blogger cal cal said...

We need to do some serious Christmas shopping for our men when you get back from Savannah. Maybe after exams, we can trek up to the outlet malls? that might be fun. we shall see.

 
At 11:48 AM, Blogger cal cal said...

Andrew's comment to these blog feuds:

AndyTW710: that's really funny, she really should be on real world

I guess he's the mature one in the bunch. haha.

 
At 4:30 PM, Blogger kat said...

i love christmas too. i'm tres excited.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Jenna Stegin's Facebook profile