A Day in the Life...

Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Noodle Noodle Time...

So yes, Callie Katherine and I will hopefully be getting together next Thursday in lovely Decatur for a bite to eat and some quality bonding! (Let me know if ya'll want to do that!)


So today has been blah. I met with my professor to discuss my final paper. I have to have 3 pages written by next Wednesday--not hard. I will be writing the rest over Thanksgiving because Bobby will be out of town :-( . I am pretty much finished drafting my sociology paper. I have 9 pages, but I think it'll end up being 15 or something shitty like that.

Tomorrow I am going to my classes, maybe, and then maybe heading over to Bobby's so he can wash/wax my car before we take it out of town. We have to leave early in the AM, so we'll see. I want sushi real bad. I want to see my friends real bad. Ugh. School blows a big one...

So, I'm eating Cheetos, I need to stop. I suppose I will drink some water and then lay down. Boring day, as I mentioned earlier. Eck.

2 Comments:

At 6:25 PM, Blogger cal cal said...

Wait. So are you going to bobbys or are we coming down for dinner? either way its cool just let me know, girl.

 
At 1:48 PM, Blogger cal cal said...

I guess I am extremely stupid. I guess if we talk about plans I assume they are going to be soon. We're not exactly pros at planning long term. anywys, yes i am working next thurs, but youll have fun showing kat around. hopefully i can freaking see you before then though, girl!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Jenna Stegin's Facebook profile