A Day in the Life...

Monday, October 24, 2005

Survey


So, once learning what "tagged" means, I now realize that Callie would like me to complete the survey. So, here it is!

FIVE SNACKS I ENJOY:•
Harvest 5 Grain Wheat Thins
Tabasco Cheez-its
sushi rolls•
rice krispy treats
cinnamon applesauce

FIVE BAD HABITS:•
taking things out on Bobby•
being online too much•
making a C on a paper
Spending too much money going out to eat•
shopping compulsively

FIVE BIGGEST JOYS:•
BOBBY
May, my kitten
walking the dogs at AHS
being Lily's future god-mother (hah, i dont know if I am, but I like to think so...)
my best friends ever

FIVE THINGS I WOULD NEVER WEAR AGAIN:
scruunci
anything that says Wesleyan on it
socks with sandals
demi printed stirrup pants
yellow gold jewelry

FIVE FAVORITE TV SHOWS: •
Desperate Housewives
Laguna Beach
Real World
Grey's Anatomy
CSI

FIVE FICTIONAL CHARACTERS I WOULD DATE (EDIT*** Five Fictional Character I HATE):
Strawberry Shortcake
Barney
Any of the teletubbies
Barbie
Edie Britt

PEOPLE I TAG:
Nobody reads my blog except for Callie, so nobody is tagged, unless you are not Callie and you are reading this!

3 Comments:

At 8:02 AM, Blogger cal cal said...

Andy Wilson does read your blog on occasion. hehe.

and edie brit is a little bitch.

 
At 4:29 PM, Blogger kat said...

i read your blog, but i already did this.

who is edie brit? is she on desperate housewives it sounds so familiar.

 
At 8:07 AM, Blogger Jenna Bean said...

Yes, Edie is the hoe-bag on Desperate...

Kinda reminds me of a certain somebody from Wesleyan...hmmm

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Jenna Stegin's Facebook profile