A Day in the Life...

Monday, October 03, 2005

Yeah!

So, this weekend was soo much fun. We had our Black Cat Formal at the Fox this year, and it was in the Egyptian Ballroom...soo much fun! The D.J. sucked a big one, but the food was delicious. It was alot of fun to dress up and take fun pictures with all my friends...be sure to check them out here : http://community.webshots.com/user/jennastegin918 !!

Hmm, this week is probably a little boring. I have 3 papers to turn in...funnn. Next week will be my week straight from hell--3 midterms. Hopefully I will be meeting up with Callie to grab some sushi at Emikos...I think Bobby will come too because he has voiced his yearning for some sushi...yummy! I miss my pal...this whole school thing is sucking! I'm sure glad that some breaks are coming up so I can catch up on good times with her. Anyways, my sister has mailed me 2 long letters from Knoxville...I can't quite bring myself to read them yet. I guess time will tell.

I got some real cute jeans from Target yesterday. I have to find ballet shoes...real ballet shoes. Ugh. I found mine from a long time ago, but they don't fit...blahh. Also, I got a real cute pair of silver ballet flats from Target...I wanted the black ones, but of course, they didn't have them. Oh well. Anyways, I have to go to yoga...ciao!



1 Comments:

At 11:06 AM, Blogger cal cal said...

MUAH!!! I miss you too...I would love to see bob boy at emikos. shall i bring andy like old times? lol.


i know we gotta party it up a bit over your break!!

is heather ok? did she ever put up her pics from your bday??

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Jenna Stegin's Facebook profile