A Day in the Life...

Thursday, September 22, 2005

Great day...


Today was a great day! I woke up at 8, which was rough, but it was ok considering the rest of the day! My wrist is finally feeling a little bit better, so I will be able to do yoga on Monday! Yeah! Also, I finished my rough draft of my English paper and the rough draft of my Holocaust research paper...which was fabulous. I just sat down and began typing...not really planning on finishing it, but it just happened. Plus for me! Then, Heather came back from Field Hockey and wanted to just chill and go to Target...we went to Ross and then Target, but it was a fruit-less trip...I found this really cute puff vest at Target, and I really wanted it, but I remembered I have a really cute black one at home from Gap! That'll be nice for Ireland.

Then, Robin called me. She's going to come down here and hang out with me tomorrow, so I majorly cleaned and organized my dorm room, AND I cleaned out my fishbowl AGAIN! I took out the gravel, which makes his like 10 times more horrible, but hopefully it'll keep the bowl a little more clean...it's been so gross. Also, I'm only going to feed him in the morning and then at night...that's reduce the amount of waste he produces. Oh yea, his name is Nemoe. Anyways, when Robin gets down here we're gonna walk to Decatur and eat at Noodle...yummy! After some bonding time we'll probably go to Taste and other shops until we go to see Chip Houston at Eddie's Attic with Mr. Faulk and his friend Trista. Bobby has to work tomorrow, so he won't be there. :-( But, I'm excited about seeing and hanging out with Robin.

Saturday will be hectic, but nice. I am volunteering at AHS and having a meeting with Cara...that will be fun...and it'll be exercise, hopefully my wrist won't suck. Then, I'm babysitting for the Atchinsons at 7:00-11:00. I will be drinking lots and lots of coffee because after I leave their house, I am going to drive to Helen (in North Georgia) to see Bobby, Robin, Jack, Bonnie, and probably Gary. It's Bonnie's birthday on Saturday, so I'm really excited to see her since she lives in California now. Phew, what a busy day and upcoming weekend!

I'm as happy as a bug in a rug! My room is clean, smells clean, laundry is clean, sheets are clean, papers are written, most of my reading is done, and I am not exhausted!

Love you all!

Ciao, Jenna.

1 Comments:

At 5:47 AM, Blogger cal cal said...

It does sound like you will have fun. Have a great weekend.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Jenna Stegin's Facebook profile