A Day in the Life...

Wednesday, September 07, 2005

Bitch session

It's 4:47 Wednesday afternoon.

I just realized that my closest friends will be working/busy some days during the weekend of my birthday. :-( I want to have a good 20th!

I think I am getting a new cellphone tomorrow and a new number...keep reading in the future if you want my number.

I miss May, Casey, and Chelsea so much...that's the worst part of college- missing your pets...

I haven't heard anything about my sister.

I have a research paper for History due in 3 weeks.

I'm watching Schindler's List.

Bobby just asked if I wanted to go out to eat for my birthday this weekend (even though my bday is next weekend), so I guess he's not taking me to the mountains or anything...I shouldn't complain.

It's now 4:51...I have to get ready for dinner and pull myself together. Happier thoughts next time, I promise.

3 Comments:

At 7:05 PM, Blogger kat said...

new cellphone that's exciting

and a birthday too much too much!

You have the same birthday as my brother, I do believe. strange days.

 
At 12:40 PM, Blogger cal cal said...

What kind of cell phone?

 
At 7:15 PM, Blogger Jenna Bean said...

I hope a really cool cell phone!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Jenna Stegin's Facebook profile