A Day in the Life...

Saturday, September 03, 2005

OH Viola...

So, I'm chillaxin at home this weekend...which is nice. I'm a little bored because Bobby wanted to go hang out at Hans' house tonight, and I didn't want to go. He wants to go to Macon tomorrow to hang out with his family and he wants me to go, but I don't want to. What is up with me? I just don't want to hang out with his family...bad sign. I was hoping that he and I could go to his mom's house in the mountains and have a romantic weekend, but he thinks that is "boring." Hmm, oh well. I'm getting excited...my 20th birthday is coming up! Hopefully one of my dearest friends will throw me a giant bash...or even a surprise bash! (wink wink)...just kidding. Truthfully, I've always wanted a surprise party ever since I was a little kid. Bobby claims that he was planning one like 2 years ago, but when he didn't invite Callie, it went downhill and he canceled it...oh well...maybe next year I say. Well, I just went to Blockbuster and the guy conned me into paying $4.53 for Monster-in-Law...it's worth it I guess...oh Viola! So now I'm sitting here eating peanut MMs and watching my cats fight and my dog trying to get involved...what a life. It's a little quiet around here...I suppose I'll get used to it eventually...I didn't cry as much today as yesterday, I'll heal from all this sadness. Tomorrow I am going to church with my mom, dad, Dinkey, and aunt and then we are eating at the Colonnade Room. I have no idea what that is, but my mom claims it's good. Well, ciao!

4 Comments:

At 9:07 PM, Blogger kat said...

4.53 for monster in law? that's what i call a deal not a con!

Yay for birthdays!

 
At 5:28 AM, Blogger cal cal said...

I love the winks! Just keep your pants on and you shall see what happens. Oh yeah Bobby thanks alot I forgot about that! Well, I always had that in the back of my mind, holding that grudge. JK! Sorry I didn't get in touch. I called you back, but you didn't answer, and you weren't talking online. So talk to you today I'm sure. Talk about not wanting to hang out with a bf's family...I'll be in hell if you need me!

 
At 10:50 AM, Blogger Jenna Bean said...

Oh Hell..so familiar to me...OH AND IF YOU ARE A SPAMMER, LEAVE ME NO MORE COMMENTS OR YOU WILL ROTTT IN HELLLLLL

 
At 10:51 AM, Blogger Jenna Bean said...

and my damn picture won't show up...do other ppl see it?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Jenna Stegin's Facebook profile