A Day in the Life...

Wednesday, August 10, 2005

Since you've been gone...

So, it's been 10 days since I've last seen Bobby. To be honest, I forget what people look like after a certain amount of time...and, I feel like I'm forgetting what he looks like...haha, thank goodness for pictures, eh? Anyways, today was interesting. My alarm went off at 8, and I thought I was going to die...but, I knew the doggies and kitties at AHS needed me, so I drug myself out of bed and attempted to beg Callie to join me...but, she went to Athens with Stacy, which sounded like more fun than what I did. It was really sad- I walked this 8 month old full-blooded Boxer that had an out-turned front paw. They said it was either from being broken as a puppy and nobody fixed it or it was a birth defect. Either way, it was really sad. Also, there was this beautiful puppy named Travis. I didn't recognize what was wrong with him until I looked him straight in the face--he was missing an eye. Somebody had poked it out when he was first born--how horrible is that? I think that if somebody can do that to an innocent baby animal, or any age animal, they deserve LA PEINE DE MORT (the death penalty). Anyways, this has been a wierd post...I'm ridiculously tired. Heather is coming tomorrow...yahh! Ciao.

1 Comments:

At 9:25 AM, Blogger cal cal said...

no more posts, eh?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Jenna Stegin's Facebook profile