A Day in the Life...

Thursday, July 28, 2005

Shopper Bob


Oh boy, do I love my boyfriend. Well, today I had a really annoying meeting with my French professor over my project that's due on Thursday. After that, Bobby and I went to his school (college...whatever), which reminded me of a highschool. He has to take 4 automotive classes in the Fall quarter, which doesn't start until September 29th...not fair, huh? His school then places him at a dealership where he'll have a full paying job...sweet. After visiting the lovely Gwinnett Tech, Bobby and I went to take full advantage of the tax-free weekend at Perimeter Mall. We went to Dillards where a lovely friend of mine helped me get an additional 25% off my items. I didn't find anything I wanted because I had my kid, Bobby, with me. We did get him a nice white Polo brand polo shirt and a Navy one with an orange horse...hot stuff man. He also got a Ralph Lauren button down shirt that looks really good to...guess the price of those 3 things? $44.74!!! What a steal... Anyways, I will be shopping for myself tomorrow I suppose. My mom got me this really cute Bohemian purse...I love it. She got it at the Mart, where she gets all of her cute things she sells. We made a date to go to the Mart sometime next week. She also informed me that Bobby could go with her to buy me diamonds for half the price that he would ever pay at a jewelry store...sweet. My aunt and uncle apparently got their wedding rings there for really cheap...If you didn't know, the Mart is the place where most Atlanta vendors (sales people) buy the stuff they sell. My mom is, well, a middle man I suppose. I reap the benefits. I roll in the benefits. I love the benefits. Well, tomorrow is Callie's party. I have never had champagne, so hopefully I'll devirginize my stomach at Cal's...I LOVE YA CALLAHAN E WILSON III!! Ok, à bientôt!

1 Comments:

At 6:06 AM, Blogger cal cal said...

Heyy bobby on my "lovely" couch! lol! i'm glad you are getting him fashionable! Shane tried to dress like Kevin Federline the other day wearing an undershirt as a shirt. i was like uhh i think you need a polo over that pal. haha well I cant' wait to drink champagne with you tonight !! callme when you get up

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Jenna Stegin's Facebook profile