A Day in the Life...

Sunday, July 17, 2005

I tubed the 'Hooch...


Yes, that is a dog peaking it's head out the window...in fact, it's Sadie. This weekend, I went to Helen with Bobby, Jack, and Sadie. We drove up there on Friday morning and then spent the day with his mom and his aunt Judy and her two girls, Audrey and Amelia. We played Monopoly, which was a blast from my childhood...I love that game. We then went over to Bonnie's Mt.Yonah house and spent the night. Sadie started whining and barking at 4 A.M. and wouldn't stop until 8:30 A.M. (after I locked her in the basement bathroom) so I got 3 hours of sleep that night...annoying. We went tubing on Saturday night, which was SOOO much fun...the river was so high and so cold and it felt great. Bobby flipped his tube twice, which made me laugh. After tubing, Bonnie and Gary treated Bobby, Jack, and I to dinner at this bar in Helen called Bigg Daddy's. It was really expensive and the best thing there was their Baked Potato Salad...interesting, huh? Well, we were planning on coming back Saturday night, but the sky fell out, and Bobby and I both wanted to go to sleep, so we left this morning to come back. It was an exhausting, but fun weekend. I love you Bobby!! Now, I have to study for my French test that is tomorrow...chao.

1 Comments:

At 7:35 AM, Blogger cal cal said...

yo b whats up? i love the pic of bobby--is that his mom's car???

well hoping to see you tomorrow!! bye for now

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Jenna Stegin's Facebook profile