A Day in the Life...

Monday, June 27, 2005

Slump

So today, I feel kinda blah. It's one of those days. I've just been really busy. Everybody seems to be moving onwards with their life, and I feel kind of alone. It's sad, really. Bobby has tons of friends, and he's already proven to me that he can get along fine without me. It just occurred to me that I probably am not his best friend, yet he's mine. I could lose him at any moment. The rest of my friends seem to be bonding nicely with others...and I just feel lonely because I am losing special bonds...I guess it's my fault...I load myself with school work and etc. I dunno why, I guess I have just always felt that way when I feel lonely. I guess I need this vacation...I miss my Agnes friends...I miss not feeling lonely.


Sorry this was so depressing. School sucks...it's so stressful. It can really make a girl depressed.

1 Comments:

At 10:24 AM, Blogger cal cal said...

If you feel like you want to talk about anything, or if this is a response to my entry, let me know.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Jenna Stegin's Facebook profile