A Day in the Life...

Tuesday, July 05, 2005

Puhlease....

Phew, I'm back! Alot, I mean, alot has happened since I last posted. Prepare.
So, I finished with my 1st summer school session. I got a 100 in Education 210. Awesome! Art wasn't as successful but I still ended up with a B+. I'm glad those classes are over. 12 credits down in 4.5 weeks. Hallelujah.
We started out for the beach really late, so naturally I was annoyed. I hate people who decide to make last minute errands when they had weeks to prepare. Ugh, pet-peeve. So, I was finally picked up after being yelled at my Bobby...great start to my vacation. I had to sit in the back of Joe's rice-rocket Civic in the sweltering heat. Of course, I bitched the whole way there! We stopped in Statesboro to see Lulu and Kelcy...and the 6 other dogs that live in her house- talk about a zoo! I loved it.
I-95 is probably the worst high-way around. Some crétin thought it was okay to open 1 lane for 3 miles. Guess how long it took us to get 2 miles? Yup, you're right...2 hours. The boys wouldn't even let me out of the car to pop a squat on the side of the road...I was dying.
At around 1:13 A.M., we pulled into our extremely sketch Super 8 Motel in Kingsland, Georgia where I was informed that we had just entered the 2nd oldest city in the United States...hard to believe considering I had never heard of this place before. In case you were wondering, it's exit 3 off of I-95. Vacation had just started.
To make a long story short, it was a fun vacation. I got to spend some really good time with Bobby. I hate when I'm not with him...I miss him so much. We got to eat out a lot, which was nice but it's time to fast for about a week. On the way back, we stopped in Byron, Georgia, which is near Macon. Bobby's uncle Gary lives there in a huge house on a lot of land. I met the infamous Jenny....(post me a comment if you don't understand who she is...I'll devote a blog to her)...so that time started off rough. At least she was fatter than I am. Her stomache had rolls...mine, thankfully, does not. I rode a 4-wheeler with Bobby, which was incredibly fun. I wish I lived in the country to do that. We left Joe and Katie out in the woods and their 4-wheeler broke down and they had to push it...he he he. (Katie looked so funny on the back of that thing...it was so cute! I wish I had gotten a pic of that!)
I got really hungry. I saw that there was some meat in the kitchen, so I began to eat some. Bobby's dad and Gary came in and told me it was cow tongue. Where the heck was I? I think I threw up a little in my mouth. Later, they told me it was only pork tenderloin. What the...?
Now, I'm back home. Relaxing. It's strange to be at my house by myself now. Hit me up with a comment...chao.

2 Comments:

At 5:41 PM, Blogger cal cal said...

Well I am very glad you are back.

From what you told me, I think it will take YOU to keep Bobby on the right track in life. Not his friends or whatever, you. You are looking out for him and have the best interests in mind for him!

Anyways, see you tomorrow hopefully before I am separated from you for another week!!!! Love ya girl

 
At 9:40 PM, Blogger kat said...

yeah i would like to know more about the fat roll laden jenny.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Jenna Stegin's Facebook profile