A Day in the Life...

Monday, June 27, 2005

Woa, sorry for earlier


Ok, so sorry for the last post. School was getting to me. Things are better. I finished my 19 page research paper. I go to the beach on Thursday. I have a $77.35 Money Order coming from Canada in the next few days. Some fool bought an old cellphone for that much.

Yes, in this picture to my left, I am tan. It was nice being tan. Hopefully I will be tan after I go to Fernandina this weekend. With my luck, I probably will still be pasty...or as Corrina puts it, Tasty....hmm, I don't quite understand either.

Maybe I should buy another membership to the tanning bed once school resumes? Maybe I will get cancer?

Why does our society view tan as being so fashionable? Why can't we revert to the olden days when being pale was a sign of wealth and high status?

Random fact: Did you know that Thomas Jefferson went bankrupt because he bought too many books?

Alright, so my day is better. Hopefully I will sleep tonight. The double shot of Espresso gave me 2.5 hours of sleep last night. I'm not tired though. I miss Bobby. Maybe he'll stop by tonight to give me a kiss. Yea right. Chao.

2 Comments:

At 1:22 PM, Blogger kat said...

That is my most fervent wish that paleness will come back in vogue.

Oh well. At least you got 77 dollars from Canada haha.

 
At 6:45 AM, Blogger cal cal said...

i love all our close up pics. everry stinking little detail and pimple can show. hahaha

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Jenna Stegin's Facebook profile