A Day in the Life...

Tuesday, July 12, 2005

Later Skater

Ok, so yea, it's been a while. My stupid LCD computer screen was messed up so we sent it off 2 weeks ago. Still haven't recieved it back...that's why I have to fight with my Dad and my sister for the computer...annoying! Last weekend I babysat for my friend Zack's little bro Dylan (Zack=kid who lives in L.A.). That was fun...Sue payed me 100 dollars, so that really came in handy. Callie went out of town :-( and I miss her so. I am so bored here, and I really miss my buds. I will probably call you Katherine to meet me for dinner or lunch or something this week!!! I miss ya too...feels like forever since I saw you last! So it's been raining alot. The basement flooded through the crack and alot of my dorm stuff got wet...so that sucked. Bobby's cousin came in town last night at a wierd hour of the morning, so now I get ditched for the rest of the week. I am sure that he'll hang out with his friends and his cousin...just not me, because I'm a girl. Whatever, sucks for him when he wants me... I watched a pretty funny movie the other night, called Eulogy. It reminded me of Bobby's family to some extent...you probably wouldn't understand. I am so glad that I am taking these summer classes...I am getting so far ahead!
I think I am going to go to a club on Thursday to celebrate Heffernan's 18th birthday...sweet kid. Hopefully I'll get in free because I'm not much of a clubber, and I don't want to pay to get in. I think I am also going to get cooerced (sp?) into going to hell on earth...6 Flags. Ok, so I've finished my revenge-on-Bobby Chik-fil-A meal and now I am going to lay down stairs and watch CSI Season 2 on my dad's home theater thing...later skater.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Jenna Stegin's Facebook profile