A Day in the Life...

Tuesday, July 19, 2005

Oh goodness


Yes, that is Heather. I miss her. I miss Agnes. I miss my friends at Agnes. I miss the fun times with my friends at school! I miss the large, never-ending slumber party!

Today, I watched a movie in French, which was actually really wierd. I got Callie her birthday present, which was a live animal...a 4 week old Calico kitten...it's really cute. She hasn't picked out a name but she told me that she'd have one picked out by tomorrow afternoon...she better. The kitten is sooo cute and it still has to drink formula because it actually is too young to be away from its mother. I got it at the vet...it was free. The mother was ferrel, and the people at the vet's didn't want all the kittens to become ferrel. I hope the mother is okay. Anyways, it's so cute. She'll post pictures I am sure. Tomorrow will probably be another boring day...if you want to hang out, call me! I'm so ready to get back to living with girls...I can't stand living at home anymore. It's getting on my nerves. Anyways, Bobby's being an a*hole, so I gotta go bitch some more...haha, chao.

1 Comments:

At 3:36 PM, Blogger cal cal said...

I believe its "Ciao!" haha

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Jenna Stegin's Facebook profile