A Day in the Life...

Wednesday, August 03, 2005

Ralph Lauren on Clearance...oh yea baby


So today Callie and I went bargain shopping. We visited about 3 resale boutiques that were absolutely horrible. There were ugly disgusting Versace pants that were $69.00 on resale! So, naturally, we resorted to Ross...the cream of the crop of shopping. After browing through the many items there, I came across a yellow Polo on clearance. Distinctly, I was beside myself in joy- it was $13.99! Even more strange, the small regular priced Polo was too big, but this large clearance Polo fit perfectly...strange. When I got to the counter, I noticed some gray dust all over the back. The lady told me she'd give me 15% off, so I said yes...I washed it when I got home and used my trusty Spray 'n Wash stain stick, and it came off just fine. That was the joy of my day. Yesterday, getting my vintage Coke shirt at Target was the highlight...AND seeing Scout walk again...can we say miracle?
Tomorrow is my very last day of summer classes, and I am happy to say the least. I have a presentation about the animal protection policies of France, so that should be boring. Then, I have a hair cut at 3:00 with Marty...I was thinking about getting long bangs (the kind that get in your eyes) and a relayering of my hair. This should be interesting. Kandance told me that there will be jet ski's and stuff at hers and Kelley's birthday party, but I doubt I will be getting on one of those. AND, I don't plan on going to sleep at Kelley's house. But, we shall see...ya never know where you'll pass out. K, well gotta finish my laundry. Ciao.

4 Comments:

At 5:48 AM, Blogger cal cal said...

that sucks that yall are going to kandace and kelleys! i can't even believe that. too bad... i think katherine's is going to be SO fun!

 
At 6:55 AM, Blogger Jenna Bean said...

We ARE going to Katherine's...

 
At 8:46 AM, Blogger cal cal said...

oh i didnt know

 
At 8:37 PM, Blogger Jenna Bean said...

Yea bitch, get it right! (Just kidding you know I love you tons and tons and tons!)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Jenna Stegin's Facebook profile