A Day in the Life...

Saturday, July 30, 2005

Parle-moi!

Bonjour mes petites amies! Well, last night was a lot of fun...except for Callie's kitten accident. Everybody please pray for Scout! I am so glad that that kitten will be okay, however. Katherine got Callie a really nice birthday present, and Jay and Brandon got Callie a really funny card. It was great to see everybody...I forget how much I miss people when I don't see them for a while.
Right now, I am sitting at home listening to my beloved French music and watching movies. Bobby dropped me off earlier, I guess he didn't want to see me;however, he is hanging out with Joe and Katie...I guess I wasn't good enough. I have a recommendation for French music for the day...Isabelle Boulay= Parle-moi. It's intense...but, I love it. Also, anything by Jénifer. I ordered some Chinese food earlier...c'était magnefique! Ugh, I'm so bored. Callie and Shane are spending a romantic ** evening together...I wish I had one of those right about now! May is the only one who wants to hang out with me....I guess she'll do just fine. I rented some wierdo movie called "Birth" with Nicole Kidman (sp?) in it. It is really strange...this 10 yr old boy claims to be her dead husband...it's a bit disturbing. I had to turn it off after the 10 yr old and Nicole shared an intimate kiss...child molestation? Ok, well I'm gonna go veg on the couch. Ciao!

2 Comments:

At 4:44 PM, Blogger cal cal said...

hey thorny!! i hope you are out having fun with bob now and i guess we will be at our first hotel party next weekend...bitch call me up, said its a ho-tel party, lets bring the liquor its alrighty 8 shorty...i am SO white!

 
At 9:41 PM, Blogger Jenna Bean said...

Yes, whitey, you are sooo white!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Jenna Stegin's Facebook profile