A Day in the Life...

Tuesday, August 02, 2005

Hooray!

Hooray! Yup, hooray! Hannah's back from Spain! She called me yesterday, and we talked for quite a while...it sounds like she had a lot of fun! Hopefully I'll go see her in Charlotte or something before we go back to school...I miss her sooooooo much and all of my friends from school! We are going to have soooo much fun this next year, I can't wait! Heather said she may be coming down early and will stay with me, so I am super excited! I miss them, it's ridiculous...my girlies. Anyways, today was my last real day of French, so that was nice. I got a 92 on my test...could have done better, but whatever. I hear that Megan is back in town, so that's good she got home safely as well. Most of my books came in the mail today for my classes, and I am realizing just how much money I am saving by boycotting the bookstore on campus. I got one book for $0.50 on Amazon.com, but the back of the book said it was $20.00! More shockingly, the most expensive book I bought was $19.50 on Amazon, but the list price at Barnes and Nobles is $77.50!!! Whoa, talk about deals! Bobby is going to Auburn tonight to help some of his friends move apartments, so that's good he'll have some fun tonight. Tomorrow I don't have class, so I think I may go walk around Little 5 Points to get some exercise and find neat things. Anyways, I have this stupid French project to finish instead of taking a final...I don't feel like doing it though, I'll probably do it tomorrow. Well, I'm glad Katherine is having a shindig on Friday...I can't wait to party with her again! She's so much fun! (Katherine, it will be a kickin' good time...)Ok, well I am off for a run...I'm feeling a bit lazy! Ciao.

1 Comments:

At 5:25 PM, Blogger kat said...

hahaha yes im really excited becky and i went on an excursion last night to buy some watermelon flavored vodka. so it should be good.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Jenna Stegin's Facebook profile