A Day in the Life...

Thursday, September 01, 2005

Phew

Well, today was my 2nd full day of classes...which was extremely stressful. I had English 215 this morning, and she already assigned us a huge packet of reading, ugh! Then I have EDU 217, which is basically a sociology class about the ways that schools work, and I was informed that an 84% for her would equal a C...not a C+, but a C...what? Are we in graduate school...I think not?! Then I got really depressed. I layed in my room for a bit feeling sorry for myself, and then it dawned on me that I should get some reading out of the way...so I did. I wanted to see Bobby tonight, but he is playing golf with Hans...he doesn't seem to want to see me too much lately. I feel so lonely...my family is trying to hold itself together, but I can't be there to help right now. Ugh, I guess I'll do some homework, hopefully go walk on the treadmill for a little while later, and watch some TV...god I miss summer already!

2 Comments:

At 4:02 PM, Blogger kat said...

haha i hate these fucking ads on comments.

but cheer up charlie, its not so bad. at least your earning credits! And then you can rub it in your kids face that you took so many hard classes when they complain!

 
At 6:10 PM, Blogger cal cal said...

Poor girlie girl. So much stuff going on...And then to top it off you get these little spam sketchy ass things. well feel happier and talk to ya lata

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Jenna Stegin's Facebook profile