A Day in the Life...

Monday, August 22, 2005

"The L.A. Song"

Currently Listening to: Dave Barnes "The L.A. Song"...it's a really good song...

So, today is my last Monday of living at home...I move back into the dorms on Thursday. It's so wierd because I am feeling a little homesick...I don't know why, but I know I will be so happy to be back on my own in a few weeks. This weekend I am completely excited about going to Nashville with Heather...it will be so much fun! I will miss Bobby...things have been so great with us lately. It's like, we both realized how much we loved each other with him being gone for so long. He's my ultimate friend, and I'm glad that I have him. Anyways, enough mushy stuff. I have to go back to Target either today or Wednesday with my Mommy to finish buying the rest of the knick-knacks I need for the dorm. I have a really busy weekend coming up. I am a Peer Advisor and a Big Sister, so I have TONS of Orientation stuff to do, so my schedule is booked. I start classes next Wednesday, so I am kinda dreading that. I am getting so pumped about Ireland- that's where I'm getting everybody's Christmas presents, so nobody's getting anything before January 20th...it's ok, Irish gifts are better than American anyways!! It's been so hot outside lately that I've been feeling sick. My sister couldn't ride in her horse competition because she got heat-stroke and had to go to the doctor. She's ok now, but it was really scary. She's enjoying her new school, and it's like she's a completely new person. Ever since she left Wesleyan and started her new school, she is so much happier...doesn't that say something about Wesleyan? Anyways, I have to go call Bobby and register for his classes on my computer...au revoir mes amis.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Jenna Stegin's Facebook profile