A Day in the Life...

Friday, August 19, 2005

"Let's get outta here..."

So I know I haven't posted lately, so what? I house-sat for this really nice old lady in Alpharetta from last Thursday until this past Tuesday...and I got paid $125...not too shabby for almost doing nothing. The alarm kept going off at wierd times of the night...I guess it was the ghost of her deceased husband (whose ashes were kept in a box in the room across from her bedroom). Bobby finally got back from Los Angeles on Sunday (well, Monday AM), so that is very exciting. I picked him up at the airport, and we have been spending ALOT of time together...it's just amazing how much a person can take another person for granted without even realizing it. All that time we spent fighting and bickering about stupid stuff (alot of it being me causing the drama) could have been spent differently. Oh well, everything is just dandy now. Bobby said Joe wanted us to come to Auburn this weekend, but Bobby didn't act like he really wanted to go. Besides, I told him that some fabulous shin-dig would probably take place at Callie's on Friday...I hope! Anywho, we'll find something fun to do if Callie and Shane are busy or we can't find anything else to do. On another note, Bobby surprised me with a movie date last night, and we saw "The Skeleton Key." I wanted to see it with my friends and my man, but he surprised me with a date...how could I say no? It was a good movie...it has a wonderful twist at the end that makes the movie soooo much more juicy. Well, I guess I am going to go take some Tylenol..I am not feeling too well...hopefully I'll be better for some fun events that should be taking place tomorrow night. Ciao.

1 Comments:

At 6:30 AM, Blogger cal cal said...

So glad for you and Bobby! Was thinking we should all do something fun tonight! But what?? WE could all go to Dave and Busters?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Jenna Stegin's Facebook profile