A Day in the Life...

Saturday, August 27, 2005

Nashville



OK, so that picture was taken before we left...no make-up, no nothing. I got back from Nashville today just a little bit ago. It was soo much fun. We saw Dave Barnes at Exit/In, which is a really neat music venue in downtown Nashville. We stayed in this really ghetto Super 8 on Brick Church Pike (if anybody knows where that is)...so be sure to check out my new pictures on webshots. On the way there, we got off the highway twice in order to find 1. the Jack Daniel's distillery and 2. the George Dickel distillery (does anybody know who this Dickel character is?) There was this amazing new artist that opened for Dave named B Young, and he was, to put it short, amazing. He sounded like a mix between Keane and K.D. Lang...amazing. He wrote this song that was a mix between the Indigo Girls' "Ghost" and the song "Hallelujah", which was originally written by somebody I cannot think of the name right now. Anyways, he was hot too. So after the show, I met Dave Barnes and had my picture taken with him...which was cool because that was my first picture with a semi-famous person. After we left Exit/In we went to the Hustler store where I bought Bobby an ash tray...it was pretty tight. So, I don't know what I'm doing tonight...hopefully we're going to a Sigma Nu party at Tech, so that should be interesting. I may just chill, who knows. Ciao.

2 Comments:

At 6:31 AM, Blogger cal cal said...

Glad y'all had fun on your trip. Hope you had fun partying last night too. We're all sick over here, with bad colds and scratchy throats...sucks.

Talk to you soon!

 
At 8:27 AM, Blogger kat said...

we went to the jack daniel's distillery! We thought we were never going to find it so when we finally did it was like the promised land.

alot of nashville must be pretty sketchy.

Sounds like a fun trip.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Jenna Stegin's Facebook profile