A Day in the Life...

Wednesday, August 24, 2005

Decatur

So, today is my last day living at home for a long time...bittersweet. This summer has been interesting, but fun. I missed my Agnes friends like whoa, so that was hard. It was good to see Megan and Katherine and hang out with them while they were at home...well, Katherine got away from Athens finally, so hopefully we'll be hanging out with her alot. It's wierd because I did alot of thinking, maturing, and changing this summer. I realized how petty drama is, and I completely hate it now. It adds so much stress to my life! It's sad because I feel like some of my closer friends and I have grown apart...they have grown away from me. I hate that feeling. It just seems like some of them only want to be my friend when other friends aren't around...and they don't even realize it when I mention it to them. So, I have given up on that! I'm so thankful for my close friends though--I love them. Anyways, today is really stressful already. I went to Ross in the hopes of getting the cute quilt Steve Madden flats, but of course, they were gone. Instead, I got a really cute pair of Chinese Laundry toe-hold sandals in an antique-gold color. They were super cheap...$12.99. I have to finish packing and organizing today. I am not sure if I'll be able to make it to Megan's (and it should be my farewell dinner as welll!!!!) farewell dinner because I have a meeting at 8:00 in Decatur for Orientation...I wish the dinner would be a little bit earlier...like 6:00?...doubt that will happen. Anyways, I guess I gotta start getting down to it and packing like crazy. Ciao.

2 Comments:

At 11:05 AM, Blogger cal cal said...

Jenna! What is this blog?? I hope you aren't talking about me!

 
At 12:27 PM, Blogger Jenna Bean said...

No way dude...some other no-names of course!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Jenna Stegin's Facebook profile