A Day in the Life...

Tuesday, September 13, 2005

Yeahh

Ok, so I know I haven't posted in awhile. I'm getting really excited...my 20th is coming up! No longer a teenager....yeahh! Well, school is stressful. My classes have so much reading, that I feel like I'm losing my eye-sight! Yoga is killing me...I'm so sore! Well, hmmm, what's new with me? I got a really tight new phone...same number, relax. My cat, May, has been tearing up toilet paper rolls like mad...I think it's poor coping skills since I've moved out. Lily's bday is coming up (the day after mine) so that's really exciting...I'm gonna try and make it to D-ville on Sunday for an hour or two. Well, I'm boring lately, and I miss my pal Cal...I can't wait for Fall Break...it will be relaxing, hopefully.


Until next time, ciao!

2 Comments:

At 6:32 PM, Blogger cal cal said...

This week is so delicious now that you have updated your blog.

 
At 8:10 AM, Blogger Jenna Bean said...

Good...glad to hear that I've made your week better...oh yea, let's do something Friday?!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Jenna Stegin's Facebook profile