A Day in the Life...

Tuesday, September 20, 2005

20 Years Old...


So, I am officially 20 years old now, well, concluded 20 years of my life...starting my 21st year (that's correct if you think about it...)...My friends threw me a fabulous suprise dinner which was so much fun (despite the horrible waitor and mess-ups on the bills and orders)! It was great to see everybody there and it reminded me how much everyone of them means to me. I kept looking at Bobby and just thinking how lucky I was to have him...even though he drives me crazy sometimes! School is becoming a grind...I have an English paper due Friday! It's on Eavan Boland and how Ireland is symbolized by women in Literature...if anybody was interested. It only has to be 1500 words...very easy. Nothing else has been really going on. Bobby got a new job at the St.Ives golf course and is getting paid hourly and received $20 tips from rich golfers...pretty soon he'll be taking me out all the time! This weekend is his mother's birthday, so I think I'm going to be traveling to Helen after babysitting on Saturday night to spend time with his family. How wierd is this?--the other day I was checking out the schedule for Eddie's Attic and I decided that I wanted to go see this musician named Chip Houston...he's pretty good. So anyways, Bobby calls me and is randomly like ok so my Dad is going to see his friend Chip play at Eddie's on Friday night...I was so shocked! Bobby's Dad knows Chip Houston? Apparently Chip used to teach at Dunwoody Highschool...wierd. I don't think I will actually go to see Chip Houston, but I found that odd. Anyways, I'm just prolonging the torture of History reading...so I must go. Ciao.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Jenna Stegin's Facebook profile