A Day in the Life...

Friday, September 23, 2005

Stupied Spammers

So today I finally figured out how block spammers from posting blog comments...phew, finally. I was getting sick of "Rob" and "Christine" and "Tom" leaving me messages that were just ads for junk...Anyways, it was pretty creepy to be warned that this weekend is "Blood Initiation" weekend in DeKalb county and to "be wary of sketchy individuals because you could become their blood sacrifice"...hmm. Robin is on her way down here to see the shoebox in which I reside, and then we are going to go eat at Noodle. Then we are meeting Mr.Faulk at Eddie' Attic...fun stuff. I think I will end up volunteering tomorrow...I saw on the news how so many animals need help, and I think I can do my part by walking the homeless doggies and puppies. Well, this will probably be my last post for a little while...leave me some love! Ciao!

1 Comments:

At 7:48 PM, Blogger cal cal said...

That is sooo scary about this weekend.

i still don't know what i'm doing about this weekend.

have fun at yummy noodle!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Jenna Stegin's Facebook profile