A Day in the Life...

Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Breaking Point

Ok, so I'm at a breaking point. Seriously. Some people in my lives are so far out of the picture it isn't even funny! I miss alot of my friends from highschool that I saw alot of this summer, but it's getting sad without them. Megan's in Kentucky, and I've been talking to her a bit, but she's so far away. Nicole's in Miami. Catherine's in Clinton, S.C. Goshh!

Lately, I've been doing some thinking also. Why do some people make it so hard to be their friend? Do you have any friends like that? I mean, cut the crap for real. Or, they just try to make you feel like you mean nothing to them or that other people mean so much more...it's ridiculous. Caddy and childish! I wish if you meant something to a friend they would make you feel like it all the time rather than just a little bit. And, of course, they never understand your point of view... Oh well.

Tomorrow will be a relief. Black Cat Bonfire=drinking. Afterwards, it's time to party it up for 80's night at the Masquerade with my favorites (and maybe my baby...he has a strange love for 80's music as do I...). I'm so excited...lots of quality bonding time and just plain fun!

Saturday--Formal at the Fox...woo hoo. Hopefully we'll go somewhere yummy for dinner beforehand. I say...The Savoy or Ru Sans? (which they are about to open one near my school...yesss)!! Shuttle services ensure safe transportation and, of course, we will be intoxicated!

--> It's really nice to have this journal thing to vent some stuff...


Bisou.

3 Comments:

At 9:51 AM, Blogger kat said...

dear jenna,

we should do something together soon. as i tired of being stuck in the burbs. and i miss hanging out with you.

with the upmost sincerity,

katherine (Linda) Turner

 
At 11:16 AM, Blogger Jenna Bean said...

Oh Linda...the burbs suck...come down to Decatur

 
At 10:21 AM, Blogger cal cal said...

i miss you!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Jenna Stegin's Facebook profile