A Day in the Life...

Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Inching by...

It feels as if this week is slowwwllly inching by...

it's Black Cat week...woo hoo!

Classes are extremely boring. I hate Yolanda.

Can't wait to get drunk with the girls on Thursday at the Bonfire...and then party it up at 80's night at the Masquerade...

No classes on Friday. Preparing. Junior Production...hopefully it'll be hilarious and hopefully there will be many laughs!

Bobby spending the night on Friday--hopefully.

Black Cat formal at the Fox Saturday night! Look for pictures...remind me to charge my camera batteries. Drunken night of fun with my ASC gals and my man. Fun!

Sunday. Recovery. Sadness.

-->And then, sadly, another week that will...inch....by....slowly....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Jenna Stegin's Facebook profile