A Day in the Life...

Monday, October 17, 2005

We're all doomed...


While perusing the internet looking for graduate schools of education, and pondering just how hard graduate school is, I found this on the Harvard Graduate School of Education website:
(That pic is good 'old Harvard Grad School grad, Jerad)

This is an alumni profile:
L&T Alumnus Jerad Crave, Ed.M.'02
Jerad Crave teaches at the Live Oak School, a small, progressive independent school in San Francisco. He is in the process of revising the physical education program, acting as athletic director, and teaching physical education classes focusing on cooperation. "My training in Learning and Teaching at HGSE prepared me to think critically about how a new curriculum would not only benefit the students but make physical education a challenging and integral part of educating the whole child," says Jerad. "My studies expanded the ways in which I thought of a dynamic curriculum and, instead of reading about curriculums, I actually constructed my own."

-->If Harvard teaches you how to properly throw a dodgeball or fling a frisbee, and that's what you take from graduate school, we're all doomed.

1 Comments:

At 3:05 PM, Blogger cal cal said...

he he looks like a wesleyan teacher

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Jenna Stegin's Facebook profile