A Day in the Life...

Sunday, October 16, 2005

Oh how I love thee small children...

For without small children, I would be unemloyed. I made $130 this weekend for babysitting for a total 11 hours between Friday night and Saturday night. Wow! I mean, that's a good payment. Anyways, this weekend was wierd--all the way from "I'll be home at 7," (and then strolling in at 10, to (puts hands on Bobby's waist), "Sorry I couldn't talk to you tonight", (smirks in my direction). I'm sick of bitches. Just plain sick of nasty-ass ho's. Excuse me, but it's been a long weekend. Now I must go conclude my studying for my midterm that's tomorrow...then it's off to watch Desperate Housewifes!


Ciao.

1 Comments:

At 4:59 AM, Blogger cal cal said...

Awww cutie Bobby.

Yes, that ghost is scary! Everyone look at it! AHHH!!!

And yes, children do get you money. I used to like babysitting as long as they weren't brats.

when you wanna watch mine?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Jenna Stegin's Facebook profile