A Day in the Life...

Thursday, October 20, 2005

Halloween here I come....

So, today Bobby and I went to Walmart to get Halloween costumes (for trick or treating, parties, etc.)---we found the cutest things! At first, I was sold on Bobby showing up at a giant slice of pizza---it was too funny. But, he settled on being a "Big Daddy"--a.k.a. PIMP. So, I bought a witch hat and some tights and some other fun things---I'm going to be "making magic for him (my pimp)"...haha get it? Uh yea, just thought I'd share. But yea, I'm ready for Halloween and drunken fun with my friends.

Today, I made ghost cookies, and unfortunately, I ate almost half of them. What's wrong with me? Halloween is my weakness I suppose.

I'm excited about Tu Tu Tango...Bobby and I may need to eat a quick snack before we go eat because we're that broke...really sad. Bobby quit his St.Ives job today because they treated him like crap and said racist things to him. He's getting a job at Honda, so that's good.

Ok, now I have to go memorize a map of Ireland. Ugh...and eat another cookie!

2 Comments:

At 6:02 AM, Blogger cal cal said...

I'm glad yall are going to dress up. It's going to be soooooo much fun!

And tu tu tango isnt that bad. you can split something. the appetizer things are like 8 bucks, get calamari or something and you can share with me and shane too.

 
At 7:56 PM, Blogger kat said...

yeah i will definatly call you on the 12th. I'm actually getting excited which couldn't be a bad thing.

I can't wait for this weekend!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Jenna Stegin's Facebook profile