A Day in the Life...

Monday, October 31, 2005

Oh Cheddar Cheese Rice Cakes...

So, I'm sitting here eating Cheddar Cheese rice cakes, peppered beef jerky, and drinking a Fruit Punch Capri Sun...but surprisingly, the only thing that is unhealthy for me, is the drink...hmm...and the grilled cheese that I just ate.


So anyways, I went to www.jobpredictor.com, as mentioned in Callie's Blog, and here are my results.


Jenna Stegin, Your ideal job is a Garden Gnome. (yea yea, remember that Callie)
Jenna Rose Stegin, Your ideal job is a princess. (my real, full name)
Jenna Bean, Your ideal job is a Shoplifter. (that's Callie's nick-name for me)
Jenasita, Your ideal job is a Funeral Director. (Bobby's name for me)
Jen (Stegin), Your ideal job is a alcholic tester. (Lily's name for me)
Lou (Stegin), Your ideal job is a Ping pong ball inspector. (My dad's nickname for me)


Ahh, jobpredictor...

Here are Bobby's professions:
Bobby Faulk, Your ideal job is a Superhero.
Robert Faulk, Your ideal job is a Stripper.
Robert Foster Faulk, Your ideal job is a Trained Assassin.
Bobbykins (Faulk), Your ideal job is a Professional Hippy.


AND when I marry my man, this is what my job will be. So much for Agnes...
Jenna Faulk, Your ideal job is a Street Sweeper.


HAPPY HALLOWEEN

1 Comments:

At 7:52 PM, Blogger cal cal said...

Andrew and I are also trained assasins...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Jenna Stegin's Facebook profile