A Day in the Life...

Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Pretty damn good...

So, finally, I have received all of my grades from hell-midterm week! I did pretty damn well, here are the grades:

HIS 318- The Holocaust: 94.5 on the midterm
HIS 313- Europe during World Wars: 88.5 on the midterm
EDU 217/SOC 217- Schools and Society: 91 on the midterm
ENG215-Irish Literature: 90 on the midterm
ENG215- Potato Famine Presentation: A on the presentation!
ENG215- Paper on Eavan Boland and Irish women: B+ on paper!

BUT, I did one bad thing...that still haunts my dreams...
HIS 318- Research paper on The Disabled---C (my first ever!)

Anyways, sorry this was a bragging session, but it feels good to work so dang hard and do well. I am still adjusting to the C. I hope everyone did well on their midterms also!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Jenna Stegin's Facebook profile