A Day in the Life...

Thursday, October 27, 2005

Oh lord...

Busy week. Lots of work. I had to write a research paper prospectus. I had 15 books to look through. Ugh.

Now, I think I have the flu. Achy, nauseated, cloudy head, ugh.

Apparently I'm out of the loop because I didn't know what Atlantic Station was...just thought it was a place to live. Oh well.

Did you know that the evils of Walmart have been discovered? An internal document was published in the paper the other day that actually proved that Walmart treats their employees horribly. It was talking about how the stores were trying to hire younger workers in order to not have to give them proper health benefits and insurance. What? Also, get this--Walmart also has implemented "heavy lifting" in every job description in order to deter feeble workers! Horrible, just horrible...

ALSO--I'm getting sick of being Republican around this place...eventhough I'm moderate, I still adhere to some Republican ideals, so please accept it.

Well, short and sweet was this blog. I don't feel well and am extremely nauseated. I just want to feel better for tomorrow. Bye.

2 Comments:

At 2:45 PM, Blogger cal cal said...

Actually I saw a manager be really really rude to an employee at Walmart. And also, at Kroger, a guy wouldn't give a lady her break because he said she went and used the bathroom. luckily, gap is extremely nice.

walmart is not the gentle giant we all thought it was...

 
At 10:43 AM, Blogger Jenna Bean said...

Nope, nope it isn't!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Jenna Stegin's Facebook profile