A Day in the Life...

Wednesday, November 02, 2005

Oh my oh my...

So, today was interesting. I went to classes, and that was good...and I found out that my extra credit hour is approved for next semester, so that means I'm well on the track for early graduation!

Lately, I've been realizing how much I love Bobby. It's like, my life has finally come together, and I realize that the people who mean the absolute most to me in the world are Bobby, and my family, and my pets (yes, they are people too!). Sadie is struggling physically, and I hope that everything works out with her and we will not have to put her down, because I love that dog, and I could cry my eyes out. Anyways, pray for her.

I hope that I am still Cal's maid of honor for her upcoming wedding---yeah! Exciting! Hopefully we'll pick out some cute dresses and accessories for the event. It should be fun.

Bobby is going for a job interview at Toyota on Friday at 2:00. Then, we have a hot date planned to see Willy Wonka at the Venture Mall Cinemas ($2.00 movies!) and hopefully some yummy sushi! His car is hopefully going to be fixed, so maybe we'll pick that up as well---it'll be a good night!

Saturday night I am babysitting, hopefully. I need the money. Ireland is coming...I'm not sure if I'm excited anymore. Luckily, I know a few other people going on the trip, so I'm bound to make more friends.

Anybody want to plan to do something fun with me for Spring Break? I want to do something fun, but cheap. I know that Bobby's mom has some mountain houses for rent...(for free for us!)...so please, let's plan!

Ok, cleaning up time and then bed. Ciao.

3 Comments:

At 8:22 AM, Blogger kat said...

yay! for extra credit hours, and friends, and bobby, and pets, etc.

spring break will be awesome. as all things planned thriftly are. hahaha.

 
At 9:24 AM, Blogger cal cal said...

it'd be fun if us three girls could do something. like last year, but not so---what's the word? disasterous?

 
At 11:15 AM, Blogger Jenna Bean said...

Haha yea, how about us three girls find a Super 8 near some beach and bring lots of beer and vodka? Sound good?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Jenna Stegin's Facebook profile