A Day in the Life...

Tuesday, November 08, 2005

My oh my...

Well, this week has been pretty blah. The weekend was blah too. I have post-period PMS, I guess I'm the only one who gets that...oh well. Well, I'd just like to say that.

School is getting too stressful. I have 2 major papers due at the end of the semester, and one installment of one of them due on November 16th. I have no motivation. I researched a few books last night, but it nearly killed me. I'm tired of the Hitler's Youth. Ugh. I feel like I'm in it!

This weekend will be interesting to say the least. I'm going to visit Bobby's family in South Georgia and have an oyster roast on Saturday night. It'll be nice because Bobby wants me to start going with him to all his family outtings and he wants to come to mine, so I suppose that's a good thing.

Alot of people I know are/have gotten engaged and are beginning to plan weddings. It makes me overly excited...maybe I should be a wedding planner? Hmm. Maybe I'll just wait and plan mine...if that ever happens.

Anyways, I am going to go to breakfast and get ready for the day. Ciao.

3 Comments:

At 6:08 PM, Blogger kat said...

JENNA I'm coming to visit agnes next thursday! Will you be busy? I'm taking a tour at two but I can't imagine it will last that long. Hope you aren't booked. haha

 
At 7:08 PM, Blogger cal cal said...

Maybe we three can all go to noodle.

 
At 12:55 PM, Blogger Jenna Bean said...

Heheh no, I will be here!...I have class til 1:45 and then one at 3:30, but yes, come visit...I can skip the last class!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Jenna Stegin's Facebook profile