A Day in the Life...

Friday, November 25, 2005

Day After Blues...

Yesterday was so yummy! Yes, I just got fatter eating all that food. Anyways, it was great to see all my family, and I miss Bobby so much! He is coming home today, so hopefully he'll come eat left-overs with me. I wanted to go shopping today, but nobody I wanted to go with is calling me! I will probably call Kat in an hour or so.

Callie has to work today, all day, which sucks for me, but is great for her. HOPEFULLY I will be able to get together with her tomorrow and/or Sunday. I hate how hectic school is. The Christmas break will be awesome.

Well, I am going to go eat some turkey sandwiches and some sweet potatoes...

ciao.

3 Comments:

At 9:49 PM, Blogger kat said...

jenna we all wish you would matture. please also leave me out of your high school bullshit. hahaha. it was good seeing you this weekend!! Thanks for calling to make sure I wasn't dead!

 
At 8:16 AM, Blogger Jenna Bean said...

hahah i'll be sure to matture. oh wait, it's spelled MATURE...yep, i'm pretty sure I graduated from highschool if i can spell mature correctly! kat, i heart you!

 
At 11:46 AM, Blogger cal cal said...

I didn't care if Katherine was dead or not.

Oh wait, yes I do.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Jenna Stegin's Facebook profile