A Day in the Life...

Thursday, November 24, 2005

Life is Good

So, Thanksgiving Break has been pretty sweet so far. Yesterday I saw Callie, Megan, and Lily for a short while, but it was good all the same. Hopefully we will all be able to get together on Saturday night. I don't want to miss that!

Yesterday, I almost completed my rough draft for my HIS313 class...all 17 pages. It is only technically supposed to be 14 by the syllabus, oops. Oh well.

Today Bobby left for South Georgia to eat with his family. I can't wait for us to spend Thanksgivings together. Next year, perhaps, I will go eat with his family or he will eat with mine. It's just hectic to have families out of town! I am going to try and finish my exams early so I can go celebrate Christmas down there with him. I love him, and I miss him on the holidays.

SOOOO, today is Thanksgiving! I've been watching Rachel Ray's 60-minute Thanksgiving special all morning, and I wish I could cook like that. She made this really yummy pumpkin soup that I would LOVE to try sometime. Maybe I will! I love her.

I'm excited about going to Dinky's today to eat. I heart Thanksgiving, family, and food! Ciao!

4 Comments:

At 4:28 PM, Blogger cal cal said...

I hope yall have a good thanksgiving at dinkys house. It's so sweet and good yall get to spend the whole day together with her. sweet lady.

 
At 4:30 PM, Blogger cal cal said...

Oh yeah, I don't know if you're shopping tomorrow or what, but they have ipod shuffles for liek 50 bucks at brandsmart. Iknow you're getting one for xmas but that would be a good gift for bob or ally or someone i'm sure. even bobs sisters? its an AWESOME deal!

 
At 11:45 AM, Blogger cal cal said...

sfsOh dear.

 
At 11:45 AM, Blogger cal cal said...

I meant, oh dear. i dont know where the sfs or whatever came from.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Jenna Stegin's Facebook profile