A Day in the Life...

Thursday, November 17, 2005

O bla di, o bla da, life goes on...

So, today has been really cold. Finally, it isn't 80 degrees in November anymore. I will have to go buy a new peacoat and some really warm wool socks soon!

Yesterday, I bought some really yummy food at the DeKalb Farmers Market...it was amazing. I'm in love.

Classes are inching by. I want to go home for Thanksgiving now! Megan will be in town, and we've already talked about venturing out to go shopping the day after Thanksgiving...we'll see how that goes!

Bobby is going down to Auburn for a free Ludacris concert that is on Auburn's campus. There wasn't an extra ticket for me, plus I have a Belfast presentation tomorrow :-(.

Well, Katherine is supposed to be coming for a campus tour at 2:00 today. She hasn't called me, so I dunno if she's coming? (I don't have your number saved correctly in my phone Kat, I tried to call you!) Also, I think we were planning on going out to eat, and then seeing Rent, but I still dunno if that's happening!

My mom and her friends are having a Trunk show (lots of cool crafts, etc.) at my house this weekend, so that should be interesting. May has to be locked up in my room with the window open, so I hope she behaves and doesn't meow too loudly. Chelsea is being put at Dinky's house because she'll bark her throat out if she stays at the house. KC is living in the basement, but what's new?

Well, it's lunch time. Which means I have 2 more classes. Bleck.

Ciao.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Jenna Stegin's Facebook profile