A Day in the Life...

Monday, November 14, 2005

What a weekend

Ok, I had a blast this weekend. It was so much fun. I will do separate posts to detail every aspect of my trip! Anyways, I rode alot of horses this weekend, and my mom and I decided that I will start taking horse lessons with Smarty so we won't have to sell him. It should be fun and good exercise! But, I hope I can work out lesson times and everything!


SOOOO keep looking for updated blogs and pictures! I have lots!

--and, I can't wait for Josh's party this weekend after I am finished babysitting!! I miss my best gals--

Ciao!

1 Comments:

At 4:16 AM, Blogger cal cal said...

Yay I'm glad you had fun!!!
I loooved horseback riding lessons when I was younger. I would love a chance to ride Smarty this summer, I think I can still trot, haha.


THANK goodness you can come to Josh's! I can't wait!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Jenna Stegin's Facebook profile