A Day in the Life...

Monday, November 21, 2005

Official Document

So, here it is. My schedule for the next week. Busy busy. Love ya'll!

TODAY:
- Class, bleck.
- researching...perhaps putting all my research into an extensive outline (?)
- dinner/movie with Heather, perhaps
- doing homework for my HIS318 class that is tomorrow
- packing...and gathering summer clothes to take home
- getting form to live off campus next year

TOMORROW: (Tuesday)
- working out in the AM
- class, bleck.
- gathering everything to get ready to go home
- hopefully seeing my man before I don't see him for a while
- maybe taking Heather to the airport if she doesn't get a ride from somebody else
- GOING HOME!

WEDNESDAY
- definetly finishing my HIS313 outline
- finishing my SOC217 final paper rough draft
- meeting up with Callie, perhaps
- feeding Sadie and Elke

THURSDAY
THANKSGIVING YEAHHH (yesss for turkey and sweet potatoes)
- feeding/walking off the food calories with Sadie and Elke

FRIDAY
- going to Bobby's mom's Thanksgiving in Helen
- taking Sadie to Helen and bringing Bobby back
- shopping with Megan and Katherine to hit up those day-after-Thanksgiving-sales

SATURDAY
...this is a confusing day
- either going to Opelika, AL to have Thanksgiving with my aunt
- OR attending Callie's shin-dig...which I seriously hope to attend
-having drinks and making jello-shooters bc I feel like it

SUNDAY
-recovering
-reading selections for my HIS313 class and writing up my response paper
-finishing whatever research/writing I haven't accomplished
-spend time with my sweetykins (my man)

MONDAY
-CLAAAAASSSS

OK, so I doubt you really cared that much what I was doing. I just thought I'd kill 2 birds with 1 stone and make a list for myself. Ciao.

4 Comments:

At 1:17 PM, Blogger cal cal said...

Your list sounds...fun too? besides the research of course.

yes dinner tomorrow would be delighful.

 
At 1:17 PM, Blogger cal cal said...

everyone on oprah just got the new video ipod.

 
At 3:45 PM, Blogger kat said...

Please tell me you are going to see Rent again. I'll be in Brunswick on Friday morning, but I'm coming back Friday afternoon so maybe I can meet up with yall.

 
At 4:04 PM, Blogger Jenna Bean said...

Damn, I wish I had gotten my video ipod for free on Oprah's show...and Katherine, yes, I am going to see Rent again because I just couldn't get enough laughs the first time. Plus, I put it on my video ipod...not.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Jenna Stegin's Facebook profile